The Cascade Cross Country Center is a complete cross country ski center. The modern lodge houses a ski shop, rental facilities, restaurant, bar, large fireplace, and bunkrooms for overnight accommodations.
The center maintains 20 kilometers of groomed and wind-protected trails for skiers of all abilities. In addition, the Olympic trails at Mt. Van Hoevenberg and the Jack Rabbit trails connect with our trail system. Ask about our inter-connect ticket.
- ski shop: fully supplied cross-country outfitter.
- rentals: available for all levels at a reasonable rate.
- ski lessons: for all levels available daily by qualified instructors.
- lodge restaurant and bar: hearty soups, lunch, and draft beers in the rustic setting, including a large fireplace and spectacular mountain views.
- dormstyle lodging: for groups and individuals; includes breakfast.
- trails: 20 kilometers of groomed, wind-protected trails connecting with Mt. Van Hoevenberg and Jack Rabbit trail systems.
- full moon parties: night skiing, bon-fires, hot dogs, hot chocolate, beer, plus a live band in the lodge.
After 1 PM-$15.00
Snow Shoes- $15.00
Children under 12:
After 1 PM-$10.00
Private, first person-$25.00, additional-$15
Daily Trail Fee