Here’s a listing of a number of Korea’s top ski resorts!
1. Yongpyeong – Korea’s best ski resort, having a beautiful resort and also the best slopes you’ll find here!
2. High-One – An execllent resort out east near Taebaek. Certainly one of Korea’s best ski resorts, with slopes for those amounts of skiiers! Situated 1, 340 meters above ocean level is really a turning restaurant, that provides an amazing breathtaking look at believe it or not than three different mountain ranges.
3. O2 Resort — The ‘town-style’ O2 Resort has a multitude of sightseeing possibilities and entertainment options. It doesn't only receives the very first snowfall in Korea, but additionally has got the longest snow season.
4. Phoenix Park — This resort has gone out near Yongpyeong, and it has 22 slopes, 12 which meet worldwide standards.
5. Bears Town – Only an hour or so from Seoul, Bears Town is ideal for a brief ski trip. It’s a little older and much more worn lower than a few of the other resorts in Korea, but it’s nice for any excursion.
6. Muju / Deogyusan.–Deogyusan Resort (former Muju Resort) is situated in Mt. Deogyusan, and it is an agent mountain resort. It's beautiful scenery and it is situated within certainly one of Korea’s nature.
7. Oak Valley – Situated in a beautiful section of Korea, Oak Valley Snow Park has two beginner, five intermediate, and 2 advanced level courses.
8. Vivaldi – This ski resort is extremely easy to get at from Seoul, as shuttle buses leave from various places around Seoul early each morning. Vivaldi has great facilities and classes for all levels, in addition to a fantastic resort having a large waterpark.
9. Pine Resort — Nearby Seoul, Yangji Pine Resort’s top ranked run may be the Challenger Course, in which the yearly ‘National All downhill Ski Competition’ happens. The accommodation offers many enjoyable programs for snowboarders and snowboarders, for example courses, a snowboarding competition, along with a snow-boarding show presented by professional riders.
10. Elysian – The Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort, using its large number of ski resorts, is a superb place to go for snowboarders of capabilities. For individuals who're searching for different things to complete, ice climbing can also be on frozen waterfalls nearby.
11. Konjiam Resort – The Konjiam Resort boasts the biggest ski slopes within the Seoul area. Konjiam Resort has reduced the problem of overcrowded ski slopes, by enforcing Korea’s first maximum occupancy rule.
12. Alpensia Resort – Alpensia Ski Resort has six slopes for snowboarders and snowboarders to savor. The Alpensia ski Jumping stadium is situated inside the station and will also be the position of the ski jumping occasions from the Winter Olympic games 2018
13. Star Hill Resort – Use of this gorgeous and well-outfitted leisure resort is extremely easy. It's about 32km outdoors Seoul.
14. Jisan Resort – This resort is ideal for Night time skiing. All slopes are available to snowboarders, and also the ski slope restricted to ski training includes a mild slope of three levels.
15. Sajo Resort – The Sajo Village Ski Resort towards the top of Suanbo’s Hwangsan Valley was the only real combined hot springs and ski resort until construction of other hot springs/ski resorts in 1995.
16. Eden Valley – The Eden Valley Resort ski slopes happen to be scientificall
y made to disperse snowboarders and stop overcrowding. This resort could be considered a global class resort.
Have a weekend trip with buddies, or mind out for any couple of days over Christmas. In either case, this adventure is a terrific way to experience Korean’s winter months at its best.